Sunday 21 October 2012

I Have Fun - Guys

Picked up my Ma-in-Law & Brother-in-Law and we all went to my lovely Daughter-in-Law's Ellen and Son Gavin's place in Stanford for a most appreciated roast dinner, joined later by my gorgeous Daughter Anita (usually called Neetie) after dropping in-laws off, just had time to call in at Shellingford Pit. Not too much about but saw a pair of Red-Legged Partridge on the plough next to the pit and a Kestrel flew over, the Swans are still lording it over the place and a huge flock of Corvids flew over , presumably now on their way to a winter roost.
Other interest was a few fungi mainly on the adjacent reclaimed small wood and meadow. Closer to home noticed a couple of Red Kite, another Kestrel and a Jay.
Ok this is my guess at identifying these Fungi if you know, please let me know. Stinking Dapperling

Inkcap

Funeral Bell

Part of a huge flyover of Corvids

Distant photo of a Red Kite taken by an idiot through the car side window who should have been concentrating on his driving - please don't try this yourself.
camboy

No comments:

Post a Comment